- ¼ cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- 1 Whole Chicken cut up or the equivalent of your preferred precut Chicken parts.
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 5 ounces Caribbean Sunshine Brown Stew Marinade.
- ½ Red and Green Bell Pepper sliced.
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Brown Stew Seasoning (Dry).
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Place cleaned and dry Chicken parts in a bowl.
- Season Chicken thoroughly with Caribbean Sunshine Brown Stew Seasoning.
- Coat Chicken thoroughly with Flour and place in a sealed container in refrigerator for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- Heat oil in a large Frying Pan. Brown Chicken until it has a nice color and texture.
- Remove Chicken and set aside.
- Drain any oil in excess of 2-3 Tablespoons.
- Add Red and Green Bell Peppers to the Frying Pan and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Caribbean Sunshine Brown Stew Marinade along with ½ Cup of Water (add more if necessary), to the Frying Pan and bring to a boil.
- Return the Chicken to the Frying Pan and cover the Chicken thoroughly with the Brown Stew Marinade combination that is in the Frying Pan.
- Lower heat and let simmer for 25-30 minutes or until the Chicken is properly cooked.
Serve with White Rice or Rice and Peas. Sprinkle food with Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce for an even more incredible flavor. Enjoy!
Caribbean Sunshine Related Products:
Serves 4-6 People.