- ¼ cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- 1 Whole Chicken cut up or the equivalent of your preferred precut Chicken parts.
- 2 Medium Sized Irish Potatoes cut into one inch pieces.
- 1 Small Onion diced.
- 5 ounces Caribbean Sunshine Curry Marinade.
- ½ Cup Water.
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Place cleaned and dry Chicken parts in a bowl.
- Season Chicken thoroughly with Caribbean Sunshine Curry Marinade and place in a sealed container in refrigerator for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- Heat oil in a large Frying Pan. Brown Chicken until it has a nice color and texture.
- Remove Chicken and set aside.
- Drain any oil in excess of 2-3 tablespoons.
- Add Diced Onion to the Frying Pan and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Return the Chicken to the Frying Pan along with any remaining Curry Marinade, the Potatoes, and ½ Cup of Water (add more water if necessary).
- Simmer on medium for 30 minutes or until the Chicken is properly cooked.
Serve with White Rice or Rice and Peas. Sprinkle food with Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce for an even more incredible flavor. Enjoy!
Options: The combination of Caribbean Sunshine Curry Powder and Caribbean Sunshine All Purpose Seasoning can be used as a substitute for the Caribbean Sunshine Curry Marinade.
Caribbean Sunshine Related Products:
Serves 4-6 People.