- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- 2 ½ lbs. medium sized cut Oxtails.
- 5 ounces Caribbean Sunshine Oxtail & Stew Marinade.
- 1 can Caribbean Sunshine Butter Beans (drained).
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Oxtail & Stew Dry Seasoning (optional).
- 2 whole Carrots chopped.
- ¼ cup Water.
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Place cleaned and dry Oxtails in a bowl.
- Coat Oxtails thoroughly with the Caribbean Sunshine Oxtail & Stew Seasoning. Place in a sealed container in refrigerator for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- Heat Oil in a Large Pot. Brown Oxtails on all sides until they have a nice color and texture. Remove Oxtails and set aside.
- Add the Water and Carrots and stir for 2-3 minutes to deglaze the bottom of the Saucepan. Add Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce.
- Place Oxtails and remaining Oxtail & Stew Marinade in the Pot and stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 45 minutes.
- Remove lid and add Caribbean Sunshine Butter Beans.
- Stir and Simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes until Butter Beans are hot and Oxtails are properly cooked.
Serve with White Rice or Rice and Peas and Vegetables. Sprinkle food with Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce for an even more incredible flavor. Enjoy!
Caribbean Sunshine Related Products:
Serves 4-6 People.