- Your choice of Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- 1 Whole Chicken cut up or the equivalent of your preferred precut Chicken parts.
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour.
- 1 Cup Buttermilk.
- 3 Tablespoons Caribbean Sunshine Chicken Seasoning.
- 1Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Place cleaned and dry Chicken parts in a bowl.
- Place the buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- In yet another bowl, blend the Caribbean Sunshine Chicken Seasoning with the Flour.
- In sequence, dust each piece of Chicken with the Flour mixture, dip them into the Buttermilk until they are soaked, then place them into the flour mixture.
- Make sure each piece of chicken is soaked in Buttermilk and completely coated with Flour.
- Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- Heat oil at medium-high in a large Frying Pan or Fryer.
- Start frying the breasts or larger pieces first as they will take longer to cook.
- If using a Frying Pan, turn the Chicken periodically to avoid burning.
- Continue frying until all pieces are properly cooked, usually 15-20 minutes.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with White Rice or Rice and Peas. Sprinkle Chicken with Caribbean Sunshine Hot Pepper Sauce for an even more incredible flavor. Enjoy!
Caribbean Sunshine Related Products: