- Most Internet orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time Monday thru Friday will be processed the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm Eastern Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays or the day before a holiday will not be processed until the next business day. We do not process orders on Saturdays or Sundays and we observe all Federal Holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
- Order acknowledgement, and issues with product availability, and shipping information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Order acceptance occurs only when your order has been shipped. We will notify you via email when that has occurred.
- Large, oversized, or multi boxed items may require additional shipping and may not qualify for any shipping promotions. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and you will have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with the additional shipping charges.
- You may experience delays due to these shipping issues.
- Orders are shipped via FEDEX. A physical address and a valid telephone number are required for shipment. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Our system verifies all credit card transactions before shipping. In rare cases, this may cause delays.
Expected Delivery Dates:
- All delivery dates are determined by FEDEX. Please visit www.FEDEX.com for information regarding shipping schedules or shipment tracking. We have no control over the shipment of the order once it is picked up.
Please Note The Following:
- While we do our best to process and confirm orders as soon as possible, shipping times are not guaranteed. There may be cases when orders are shipped after the normal target schedules listed above.
- Quoted shipping times are estimates, are provided by Fedex, and are controlled by Fedex. Any dispute regarding published shipping or arrival times should be handled directly with Fedex.
- While we do not manage shipping times, it is our experience that all times quoted by Fedex are in business days which is typically Monday through Friday and does not include weekends, holidays, or other special circumstances.
- We do not accept APO/FPO addresses.
- All prices are quoted in and payments must be made in US Dollars.
- Your order will leave our warehouse in good condition. Risk of losses or damage passes to you when your package is picked up by FEDEX. If your order is damages in shipment, please contact FEDEX immediately to make a claim.
Returns, Exchanges, and Backorders
Returns and Exchanges:
- Most items may be returned for exchange or refund within 10 days after being shipped.
- Items must be new, unused, in the original package and be in resalable condition.
- Items must include original receipt, invoice, or packing slip.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- All returns will incur a 25% restocking fee unless the return is due to a defective product.
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these policies
- All returned items are subject to inspection before a refund or exchange will be authorized.
All returns require a return authorization from us. Before you return an item to us please send is an email stating your reason for requesting a return authorization. If authorized, we will email you a Return Shipping Label for you to affix to the original box that your order came in. You will then be required to take the box to your nearest FEDEX pickup point and they will ship the package to us. If you are not close to a FEDEX pickup point, please call FEDEX and request a pickup. All unauthorized returns will not be processed for a refund or exchange.
- We do not back order items.