- 2 Whole Chickens cut up in quarters or your preferred precut Chicken parts.
- 2 Tablespoons of Caribbean Sunshine Boston Jerk Seasoning. Based on your heat preference, choose either the Hot & Spicy or Mild versions. Optionally, Caribbean Sunshine Boston Jerk Marinade may be used at a suggested ratio of 2 oz. per pound. For a more intense Jerk flavor, add more Jerk Seasoning or Jerk Marinade.
- Place cleaned and dry Chicken parts in a bowl.
- Coat chicken parts thoroughly with Jerk Seasoning or Jerk Marinade and place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- When ready to cook, light the Grill.
- Grill the chicken over a medium to hot fire turning occasionally to prevent burning.
- Repeat this procedure until the Chicken is properly cooked.
- For a smokier flavor, close the cover of the Grill periodically.