- 1 Sachet Caribbean Sunshine Cock Soup Mix.
- 1 ½ lbs. Chicken cut up into small pieces.
- ½ lb. Yellow Yam cut up into one-inch pieces.
- 1 Medium Irish Potato cut up into one-inch pieces.
- 1 Small Onion diced.
- ½ lb. Carrots sliced.
- ½ lb. Chayote cut up into one-inch pieces.
- ¼ lb. Turnip sliced.
- 1 Gallon Water.
- ½ Pumpkin diced.
- 12 Spinners (flour dumplings).
- 2 Tablespoons Caribbean Sunshine All-Purpose Seasoning.
- 1Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Wash Chicken Parts properly.
- Rub Caribbean Sunshine All-Purpose Seasoning thoroughly into Chicken Parts. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Combine Water, Onion, and Chicken Parts in a large pot and boil on medium-high heat for 30 minutes.
- Add Caribbean Sunshine Cock Soup Mix and the remaining ingredients and boil for 30 additional minutes or until done.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with Jamaican Hard Dough Bread or Festival. Add more Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce for an even more incredible flavor. Enjoy!
Caribbean Sunshine Related Products: