- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- 1 Cup White or Basmati Rice.
- 1 Can Caribbean Classic Red Kidney Beans.
- 1 Cup Caribbean Classic Coconut Milk.
- ½ Medium Onion diced.
- 2 Tablespoons Caribbean Sunshine All Purpose Seasoning.
- 2 Cups Water.
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Heat Oil in a medium Saucepan.
- Add Onion, All Purpose Seasoning, and Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in Rice and Red Kidney Beans and sauté for about an additional minute.
- Add Coconut Milk and Water, stir properly and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover with a lid and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until Rice is cooked.
Serve with any delicious Caribbean protein including those seasoned with Jerk, Brown Stew, Curry etc. This dish is good with just about anything. For additional heat and Scotch Bonnet Pepper flavor, sprinkle Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce on the entire meal. Enjoy!
Caribbean Sunshine/Caribbean Classic Related Products:
Serves 4-6 People.