- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- 2 lbs. Extra Large Shrimp peeled and deveined.
- 4 ounces Caribbean Sunshine Curry Marinade.
- 1 Sachet Caribbean Sunshine Coconut Milk Powder.
- ½ Red Bell Pepper sliced.
- 6 pods Snap Peas cut in half.
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional).
- Rub Caribbean Sunshine Curry Marinade onto Shrimp and place in a sealed container in refrigerator for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
- Heat Oil over medium heat in a large Frying Pan or Wok.
- Add Red Bell Pepper and Snap Peas and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. If using Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce, add as well.
- Mix Caribbean Sunshine Coconut Milk Powder with Water as instructed on the Sachet.
- Add Caribbean Sunshine Coconut Milk and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add Shrimp and let simmer for another 3-5 minutes or until Shrimp are properly cooked.
Serve over White Rice or alone as a thick, hearty Soup. Sprinkle with Caribbean Sunshine Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce for an even more incredible flavor. Enjoy!
Options: The combination of Caribbean Sunshine Curry Powder and Caribbean Sunshine All Purpose Seasoning can be used as a substitute for the Caribbean Sunshine Curry Marinade.
Caribbean Sunshine Related Products:
Serves 4-6 People.